Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Sonntag, 25. Januar 2009

Pleasant Sunday


Today was actually quite a pleasant day. But unfortunately I didn't really get to sit down and enjoy some creativity, as I wished.
There was sooo much housework to do ... it took almost all of the day.
But still I had some nice moments:
- a lovely bath in the morning
- I started to read a 'three investigators' book that I never read before
- I enjoyed some of the cookies we baked yesterday
- so lovely to listen to the kids playing, singing, etc.
- Jamie helped me clean the guinea pigs' cage (actually he did most of the work!). He is so helpfull at times and enjoys it when I am happy about it. :-)
- got some knitting done; I am still working on that Teddy for my Mum
- Enjoying my evening now with a cup of hot chocolate and absolute peace and quiet *sigh*

1 Kommentar:

  1. Das klingt immer so schön bei Dir, liebe Isla.

    Danke, dass Du uns einen kleinen Einblick in dein Leben schenkst!

    Ich wünsche Dir viel Kraft und Muse für diese Woche und alle Abenteuer sowie Herausforderungen, die auf euch warten!

    Andrea BlogDichFrei

    AntwortenLöschen