Montag, 29. März 2010
...I don't have a camera right now to show what we are doing, but...
- Lisa has started to knit with a knitting doll. Looks lovely with multicoloured sock-wool. :-)
- I knitted the kids some tiny chicks to play with; they are now on our season table.
- we crafted cardboard eggs. We cut some branches in the garden and put them in a vase; we are waiting for them to open their buds and grow leaves. And we decorated them with the coloured cardboard eggs.
- I am almost finished with one of my stash-projects.
- We have been outside a lot exploring nature coming back to life again!
- we have been digging and tidying in the garden and I didn't realize I have so many different muscels in my body that can hurt. ;-)
- I have been writing brainstorming stuff mainly, as I am rather stuck in my projects. The brainstorming was very interesting so far and surprised me where my thoughts are wondering and what they come up with.
- I wrote two songs. They aren't finished completely but are basically there. I didn't know I can do this...!?
Sonntag, 21. März 2010
Outside my Window...yesterday it was lovely; quite warm, a bit of sun, some drizzle. Today it's grey and rainy; weather to stay inside and do something creative.
I am thinking... (...)
I am thankful for...having started to write daily. It has somehow become a routine now to write every day, and to work on my projects regularly. An unknown contentness is unfolding inside of me...and that even though I always thought I was content...! Writing to me is the most fullfilling and rewarding activity - and I didn't realize it until I started doing it as a part of my day, as natural as eating, drinking and sleeping. :-)
From the kitchen...we had some lovely wholemeal bagels yesterday - so yummy! As I have also altered my diet to regain more energy, there are lots of veg and fruits to make different colourful salads with.
I am wearing...jeans skirt and black hoodie sweater.
I am reading...I have started a lot of different books recently. I am a pretty bad reader when it comes to sticking to one and finishing it before turning to the next. But there are some main reads that I am concentrating on; Hemingway's 'Across the river and into the trees' (interesting - I like his style of writing), 'Outlander' by Diana Gabaldon (a re-read - I simply love this book! :-), 'Writing down the bones' by Natalie Goldberg (Very good and almost finished).
I am hearing...my kids playing and the birds wisteling outside. Peaceful Sunday morning!
One of my favorite things...a nice cup of chocolate cappuccino in the morning; working in the garden; new skirts for spring time! :-)
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Month...
Finishing chapter 15 of my writing project; finishing my knitted jumper (it's almost done and now the winter is over, haha!); blogging regularly!
A picture I'd like to share with you...
~ as my camera is broken I have to post pictures from the past. This is one I actually really like. :-) ~