Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Songbirds ... a family blogs!

Donnerstag, 8. November 2012

Isla's Daybook


Outside my Window...rain, rain, rain...oh, and darkness.

I am thinking...that it is time to cuddle up under a warm blanket and get my knitting out.  Actually, that's what I've already done.  I am working on a lovely soft sweater for my oldest daughter.  The pattern ist from this site.
 
I am thankful for...people who share their beautiful story.  They inspire me to try out new ways and things and keep going, to trust myself and God and Life and believe in the goodness of it all!

From the kitchen... breadmaking has returned, and soups and stews.  As I get cold easily I am eating more warming food instead of raw.  I have to try and keep a good balance.  Oh...and hot chocolate!!

I am wearing... warm wollen cardigan and soft indoor trousers.

I am reading... Anthony Robbin's "Awaken the Giant within";  good book, this.

I am hearing... we love endless audio-plays. :-)

We are busy with... learning how to juggle, piano playing, knitting sweaters, building LEGO, learning how to cook, writing stories, reading 'Wind in the Willows', and more.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Month...

- an 11th birthday to celebrate
- preparing for Advent season
- knitting my daughters sweater
- going ice-skating
- practicing christmas carols (I am looking for those rare ones...can you recommend some?)

A picture I'd like to share with you...

 The Filly-Christmas-Cookie-Factory is open now! :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen